God ?


Again there is so much to comment on: 

1. It is BECAUSE we can't prove that there is no god, that we shouldn't believe in it. We shouldn't believe in ANYTHING (maybe except reality itself). The best we can come up with is a working hypothesis. 

2. The monotheistic god is WORSE than SATAN. IT is more powerful, and therefor can't do ANYTHING without your god's approval. Worshiping this god is WORSE than worshiping Satan. 

3. Agnostics have a good stand by saying that as human beings we don't have the ability to decide whether there is a god or not. I prefer the stand of the Ignostics, which is - Tell me about your god AND THEN I'll tell you if I believe in it or not. Usually if it something I will agree with I will then ask - Why call it "god". That only confuses the matter. 

There is more, but this is enough for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog