Priorities

I decided to post my priorities.  With all the things that I've mentioned here it would be diffifult even for me to decide what is most important.

I mentioned before that I had three most iportant missions (check on the articles related to each.  Although these are the most important I don't devote to them most of my time:

1.  Correcting the atrocities of the profit based system by creating a resource based one (RBE).

2.  Working towards a more lo.vng world.

3.  Correcting the present care of cancer with chemo and radiation which does more harm than good.  There are many claims that there ARE much better cures.  The one I favor most is cannabis oil which is a combination of hemp and marijuana.  Unfotunately I learned that there are no relliable sellers and that it has to be made by the user,  Look it up and maybe you ca help with this.  Actually all my projects need help.)

Next - here are the things that I invest the most time.  That will be easier for me to list than to try to figure out their relative importqnce.  Some of them relate to the sec0ne i=miwwion qbove - working towaards a more loving world:

1.  The internet. 

      a.  I chat a lot not only for a more loving world, but also for my own pleasure.

     b,  I manage many groups in Facebook and belong to many more.

     c.  I answer many messages that I recieve in my e-mail and in Facebook and other sources

     d.  I watch many movies and videos

     e.  I play 4 games eveey day - checkers, chess,  bridge, and minesweeper,

2.   I have  four  group activities with the group that is connected (but doesn't yet belong) to my "School of Love".  The activites are (at prfesent):

     a.   Tuesdays   - a meeting and then movies.

     b.    Fidays - alternately dancing and  a meeting on the beach.

     c.    Saturdays - Dancing

      d.  Alternately Wednesdays and Thursdays there are 3 activities:  My game of "Suggestionas",  a  lecture,  an evening meal,  and a "free" meeting where the participants can suggest a topic or just chat among theselves.

3.  Miscellaneous:

There are many other  things,  some of which are very important, each of which do not take up much time.  Here are some of them (not in any order):

Children, visiting a crippled friend,  taking care of my heath,  preparing my meals,  playing the accordion for the veterans of the kibbutz at a welcoming of the /Sabbath (despite my own  abhorence of any kind of prayers).

These are the things hat come to mind at this writing,  I wonder how many other things I forgot to include

Comments

Popular posts from this blog